Surveys of HPF compilers and tools:
- European Centre for Parallelism of Barcelona and Queen's University Belfast (no longer available)
- A survey of commercial and public domain HPF compilers, summarising the features they support.
- PAMPA project, IRISA | General Overview of PAMPA
- A survey of commercial and public domain HPF compilers and tools.
Currently available commercial HPF compilers:
- Absoft Pro Fortran, Absoft Corporation
- DIGITAL Fortran, Digital (no longer available)
- Fortran 90, parsec technologies (no longer available)
- Fortran Power Station 4.0, Compaq (no longer available)
- HPF Plus, NA Software Ltd.
- limaoshan, Chinese academy of sciences (no longer available)
- PGHPF, Portland Group Inc.
- VAST-HPF, Crescent Bay Software (formerly Pacific-Sierra Research)
- xHPF, Applied Parallel Research (no longer available)
- xlhpf, IBM
Public domain HPF compilation systems:
- Adaptor, GMD-SCAI
- SHPF, University of Southampton and VCPC (European Centre for Parallel Computation in Vienna)
Research prototypes of HPF and HPF-related compilation systems:
- Annai, CSCS and NEC (no longer available)
- Bin Lin, University of Notre Dame (no longer available)
- EPPP, CRIM Montreal (no longer available)
- Fortran D, Rice University
- FX Compiler, Carnegie Mellon University
- HPF+, University of Vienna
- HPFC, Ecole des Mines de Paris
- PARADIGM, Northwestern University
- PARADIGM, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- VFCS, University of Vienna (no longer available)