- Extending High Performance Fortran for the Support of Unstructured Computations
- A. Mueller and R. Ruehl
- High Performance Fortran: history, overview and current developments
- H. Richardson, Tech. Rep. TMC-261, Thinking Machines Corporation, April 1996.
- a short introductory document on HPF
- HPF/Fortran 90D Compiler Documentation
- Implementation of NAS Parallel Benchmarks in High Performance Fortran
- Report NAS-98-009, September 1998.
- Publications related to HPF from LSU
HPF courses and/or on-line tutorial material are available from: